Meet G. Tom Phillips, DDS
Let me start by giving you my educational background. I have a B.S. degree in industrial engineering from the Pennsylvania State University. After graduation, I spent 5 years working for General Electric. After deciding to attend dental school, I enrolled at the Medical College of Virginia in 1973 graduating in 1977. Later that year, I opened a private practice in King George, Virginia. In 1992 I moved my practice to its present location in Fredericksburg, Virginia.Read more
Fear Of Pain
Afraid you are going to lose all of your teeth and have to have dentures? If you’ve put off getting the care you want because of fear, you need to go see Dr. Tom Phillips. Dr. Phillips understands the built-in fear of negative dental experiences. Some people listening to this message are asking themselves, “Is something wrong with me? Do I have a psychological problem?” The answer is absolutely NO! He has answers with Oral Sedation to solve nearly every dental problem. Dr. Phillips and his staff never lecture their patients or make them feel guilty about their dental fears.Read more
6 Month Smiles
Please see the 6 month smile web site for more information about this life changing approach to straight beautiful teeth.
Are Any of These Your Problems?
- You cannot chew?
- Embarrassed to smile?
- Missing teeth?
- Teeth do not fit together right?
- Dissatisfied with previous dental work?
- Unsightly crowns, veneers or bonding?
- Cover your mouth when you smile?
- Fear of going to the dentist?
- Dream of having beautiful teeth?
- Teeth are getting shorter?
- Pain when chewing?
Top 10 Reasons To Choose Us
- Extensive educator with 2 world renowned dentist over a 10 year period.
- A staff of long term employees (6 to 17 years) who are knowledgeable, skilled, accommodating and friendly.
- This is not a mass production dental practice. Unusual in this day and time.
We explain all treatment alternatives to patients so they’re informed and educated and can make their own decisions. Then we can help customize their treatment to what they want and can afford. My staff and I go to great lengths to make sure we spend the time you need to answer all of your questions. We offer flexible interest-free financing to make it easier for you to afford the care you want.Read more